Home Services

Texas FAQs

Payment Assistance

What do I do if I need assistance paying for my electricity?

Should you need assistance paying for your electricity service, contact 1-877-399-8939 or go to http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/ea/index.htm for a list of assistance agencies. At your request or the request of an assistance agency, CPL Retail Energy will provide you with your recent usage and payment history. CPL Retail Energy will work with assistance agencies as necessary, and if you qualify, to assist you in maintaining your electricity service.
Customer Support
Follow Us

CPL Facebook page CPL Twitter page