How do I sign up for Auto Pay?
To sign up for Auto Pay with CPL Retail Energy, please follow these instructions:
- Login to your CPL Retail Energy Online Account Manager (www.cplretailenergy.com/Account). Note: If you are a first-time user of Online Account Manager, please click www.cplretailenergy.com/account/register to create your account.
- Hover over Billing & Payments tab and select Enroll in Auto Pay from the drop-down menu.
- Click Enroll in Auto Pay.
- Select a payment method from the drop down. Your options will be from your Saved Payment Methods, New Credit/Debit Card, or New Bank Account (Automated Clearing House, ACH).
- If adding a new credit card/debit card, enter your card number without dashes, your expiration date, security code, and zip code.
- If adding a new bank account, enter your first name, last name, routing number, and account number. You can find an example of where to find this information on a personal check from your bank.
- Click Submit.
Please note: by clicking Submit, you agree with the CPL Retail Energy Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that you remove Payment Methods that are not currently being used from your Online Account Manager. As an Auto Pay customer, we suggest only one Payment Method be stored on your profile.