Home Services

Texas FAQs

New Customer & Moving

How Can I Get a Switch Hold Removed?

To request that a switch hold be removed from your new service address, simply download a New Occupant Statement (NOS) here, fill out the blanks, and sign the document.

You must also provide one of the following documents:

To submit these documents for approval, you can either e-mail them to Enrollment.Exceptions@DirectEnergy.com or fax them to 1-866-814-3021. We encourage you to e-mail the documents, as this method is much faster.

If you want to send the documents through traditional mail, please mail them to Enrollment Exceptions, 6502 South Yale Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74136. Please Note: it usually takes at least 5 additional business days for us to receive documents mailed to us.

Customer Support
Follow Us

CPL Facebook page CPL Twitter page