Since January 2002, the Texas electricity market has been deregulated allowing customers the right to choose a retail electric provider like CPL Retail Energy.
CPL Retail Energy is a retail electric provider licensed by the Public Utility Commission.
Please visit the below websites to find out more information about your regulators, choices, electric competition and pricing information.
- Texas Electric Choice
- Public Utility Commission Of Texas
- Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT)
- North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC)
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC)
By choosing a retail electric provider like CPL Retail Energy you can:
- Enjoy one fixed rate for one full year, so even if market prices increase, your price always stays the same
- Receive friendly customer service from representatives based in Texas
- Sign up now and take advantage of the products and services offered exclusively to our customers